Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Question 12

Internet: What don't you know and how will you learn it?

BO: Cloying homage to Michelle. President will be surprised by what he has to learn. Modest means - needed scholarships, scrimping, went to best schools on earth, succeeded, same is true of Michelle - are we going to pass on the American dream to our children. Wow, how does this address the question? Back to attacking Bush record, why I am running for President, etc. Still don't know how that addresses the question.

JM: What I don't know is what all of us don't know: what will happen both here and abroad. Americans are hurting like they haven't in a generation. We will face issues from countries we can barely find on a map. I know what it's like in dark times, to rely on others for support in tough times, to have your comrades reach out to you, that's what America is all about. I believe in this country, its future, its greatness. I am asking American people to give me the opportunity. He didn't answer the question either - it was a stupid question.

TB: Closing remarks.

No comments: