Thursday, October 9, 2008

O'Reilly Highlights Subprime Frauds Featured in the SNL Skit

I didn't quite catch his interview with Laura Ingraham tonight in it's entirety, but was mildly annoyed at what appeared to be his dismissal of the Obama-Ayers "alliance." If I can find that clip on You Tube, I will post it.

However, Bill redeemed himself later by spotlighting the now-infamous SNL skit featuring Herb and Marion Sandler, the billionaire couple who made their fortunes in subprime lending, then sold their company to Wachovia bank for $24 billion, ultimately resulting in bankruptcy for Wachovia.

Taking it a step further, Bill ran down the list of the Sandlers' favorite far-left charities, along with their breathtaking donations to each. These include the ACLU and the Center for American Progress. Given the scope of his audience, I sure hope it makes an impact. Between his justifiably combative interview with Barney Frank (who, along with Dodd, really ought to be in jail), perhaps it's not too late for the electorate to get a grip on reality.

I will post the video as soon as I locate it.

No comments: