Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THIS is CNN?!

Yes, yes indeed it is:



More reading on that guy in his neighborhood he hardly even knew (hope no one sees those crossed fingers behind my back):

The 9-year-old that Ayers tried to murder

Certainly friendly (I just, uh, didn't, uh, know of, uh, the, uh, despicable - I heard that one from Sylvester on Loony Tunes - credit where it's due people!, uh, acts, uh, committed by that guy from my neighborhood)

Who views Venezuela's indoctrination system of "education" to be a model to be followed, all the better to usher in the revolution (not that I worked with him on educational matters in the Chicago schools, uh, at least not, uh, directly, uh, in any, uh, substantive way - if you don't consider tens of millions of dollars substantive)

H/T Insty and PowerLine

No comments: