Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One of the Many Reasons Why I am a Country Music Fan

Aaron Tippin, whose catchy muscial anthem to Drill Here. Drill Now. Pay Less. is yet another reminder that country music stars are not only supremely talented, but unlike their counterparts in Hollywood, unapologetically patriotic. Who could ever forget Tippin's defiant Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagle Fly in the wake of 9/11?

I vote for McCain-Palin to use this latest effort -- a battle-cry for domestic drilling -- at every campaign stop. And I'm willing to bet that Tippin would be mighty proud if they did.

UPDATE: Just because I finally figured out how to do this, here's the vid! :)

3 comments:

Reliapundit said...

LOVE THE BLOG. BLOGROLLED YOU.

AND THANK FOR THE LINK

Daria said...

Cool! Thank you so much! Paul and I are doing our best. :)

McCain-Palin '08!

Take care,
Daria

Daria said...

Cool! Thank you so much! Paul and I are doing our best. :)

McCain-Palin '08!

Take care,
Daria