Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Water Signs Update

I spoke with a representative from the wonderful charity, Soldiers Angels yesterday. If they like the formatted manuscript of Water Signs I emailed to them, my new novel will be the featured book on the Soldiers Angels site for January, 2009 (there's a waiting list). For each copy sold, I will donate back a portion of the proceeds to help supply care packages and other items for our brave Military men and women. Since most of their featured authors are on the NY Times Bestseller List, I'll be in good company! :)

I am very thankful for their openness is giving an unknown an opportunity, and hope to report back here that the book has been accepted, so stay tuned! More importantly, consider heading over to their site and making a donation.

No comments: