Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bracelets, again

Even though I was on the "I've got a bracelet too!" line when it was first uttered (check out the live blog entry if you need proof), even I would not have guessed that Obama was wearing the bracelet in violation of the wishes of the fallen soldier's parents. Gee, if McCain's bracelet was being worn in contravention of the stated wishes of the parents of the slain warrior, I wonder if we might have heard something from the MSM? Ya think?

And to add irony to insult (from the story linked above):

Jopek began by saying that his ex-wife was taken aback, even upset, that Obama has made the death of her son a campaign issue. Jopek says his wife gave Obama the bracelet because "she just wanted Mr. Obama to know Ryan's name."

And he couldn't even remember the soldier's name without checking the bracelet. I find Obama more creepy by the day.

No comments: