Thursday, September 25, 2008

And now for a little (more) self-promotion

Sorry, I know this is O/T again, but I just received my copy of Water Signs: A Story of Love and Renewal today, and I am thrilled to report that Lulu did a fabulous job! I cannot express how exciting it is to finally publish my first of (hopefully) many novels; I even have a publicist -- wow!

We are planning to work the huge South Florida market first, which involves sending out press releases to local print, radio and television media. Of course, I am competing with election news, but perhaps a little escapism every once and a while between now and November will be good for the collective South Florida soul. I know it's good for mine, notwithstanding my political junkie tendencies -- especially this week (oy!).

Anyway, Tina (my PR pro) has some fabulous ideas, so I'm very excited to be working with her.

And since I've lost over 10 pounds on Nutri System and am halfway to my goal, maybe there's a commercial with Dan Marino in my future?? Hey, a girl can dream!

No comments: