Friday, September 12, 2008

The Democrats "Get" Religion

I don't know about you, but I was completely amused and amazed at the ridiculous Democratic mantra of the last week. You know - Jesus was a community organizer and Pontius Pilate was a governor. Just when you think they can't get anymore stupid, they outdo themselves. I would love to meet the fellow or gal who puts out these talking points for the Koolaid drinkers to spew forth. That person is pretty effective. It reminds me of 2000 when hundreds of Dems who never before heard of the word let alone used it, went on a "gravitas" fest when Dick Cheney was selected to be President Bush's running mate.

Back to religion for a minute, I haven't heard the name Pilate used so much since I was wearing a maroon blazer and marching in the May procession.I bet most liberals think Pontius Pilate flies for El Al. Gee,I hope none of these folks uttered these words in a public school or on Courthouse steps since it would be a clear violation of church and state. Where the hell is the ACLU when you really need them.

No comments: