Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Night Break

Nichole Nordeman is one of my favorite Christian singers. Her Woven and Spun CD contains the most beautiful remake of the classic Peter Gabriel song, "In Your Eyes," a tune I didn't necessarily care for until I listened to her version. I was unable to find an official Nichole video for it on You Tube, but I did come across an amazing tribute to US soldiers, set against her single, "Gratitude." With all of the election mania, I thought it would be a good idea to stop and reflect on the heroism of those who make it possible for all of us to express differing opinions, support vastly different candidates and pursue every dream we can possibly imagine, here in the USA.



To our brave and honorable Military -- a heartfelt thank you.



No comments: