Saturday, July 25, 2009

Conservative Republican Forum-Live from South Florida


Conservative Republican Forum-Live from South Florida

Shared via AddThis

Please join my co-host and friend Steve Rosenblum and me for another edition of the South Florida Conservative Forum, tonight at 6 p.m. Eastern. Our guest this evening is local writer, blogger and political activist Jack Furnari, who among other things, will discuss the escalating battle between RPOF RINOs and grass-roots conservatives. Jack is a passionate patriot so it is sure to be an interesting broadcast!

As always, we welcome your calls and invite you to participate in live-chat. And I am quite certain I'll have a few things to share about my protest experience today in front of the Town Center Mall. See you at the Forum!

No comments: