Sunday, May 3, 2009

Special Announcement

I will be appearing as a regular co-host on Red State Town Hall with Premo Mondone, the first and third Saturdays of every month, 10 p.m. EST. If you've not listened to one of Premo's broadcasts, I encourage you to click on the link and check out some of the archives. Premo is a staunch Reagan conservative, computer-guru by day, Blog Talk host by night, husband, father and all-around great guy.

I first appeared on his program to promote Water Signs a few months back and have been a loyal listener ever since. Seeking to add a conservative female voice to the repertoire, Mondone extended the invitation to co-host and I happily accepted. In addition to lots of good-natured bantering back and forth, we'll analyze the issues of the day, interview interesting guests and eagerly take your calls. I am looking forward to a fulfilling partnership!

No comments: