Monday, June 15, 2009

Dr. Al on The Neidner Show


Dad and I appeared on The Neidner Show yesterday to discuss the state of our culture and the perils of socialized medicine. As always, Jim and Sharon were gracious hosts, and the conversation was enlightening and informative. Check out their You Tube page here.

Dr. Al will be (ahem!) making the rounds on other shows as well, including Red State Town Hall with Premo Mondone, which I co-host the first and third Saturdays of the month at 10 p.m.; the South Florida Conservative Republican Forum, where my friend Steve Rosenblum and I broadcast every Saturday from 6-7 p.m.; and The Black Sphere, hosted by my friend Kevin Jackson whose new book The Big Black Lie, I helped to edit. Kevin is currently on a speaking tour to promote his excellent autobiographical journey to conservatism, which is definitely a must-read!

No comments: