Friday, September 25, 2009

Hawthorne Writers Group Presentation

I've been light on the political blogging since attending the 9/12 March on Washington, partly because I've been spending a great deal of time promoting Water Signs. This past Wednesday evening, I had the pleasure of speaking to the Hawthorne Writers Group in New Jersey, thanks to my good friends Don Smith and Sabrina Steyling. To Don and Sabrina, and all who attended, I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did! Looking forward to seeing you all again when the sequel is completed, hopefully in the spring of 2010. Here are a few videos of my presentation, all of which can be found at my You Tube channel.





1 comment:

Sabrina Steyling said...

We were THRILLED to have you with us, Daria! I for one can't wait to see you again. Love ya, girl! <3