Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Delray Beach Library Eleventh Annual Author's Showcase


How exciting to be chosen to participate in this event this year! On January 10, 2010, I will be one of several authors speaking at the Delray Beach Library Eleventh Annual Author's Showcase. Later today, I will be interviewed by a local Boca Raton reporter - also a native Philadelphian - which should be a lot of fun.

If you live in South Florida, I hope you can join us on January 10. In the meantime, you can find Water Signs on Amazon.com and my website. Within the next few months, I plan to launch a site for my forthcoming sequel, Sea To Shining Sea. If I can keep myself on a disciplined track, the new book will be available by late-spring/early-summer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

No comments: