Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wow, I've been called many things....

But never a liberal! The other day I posted a response after listening to three days of non-stop criticism from a local talk radio host. Far from a scathing rebuke, I took the time to thank her for having me on her show and to commend her for her efforts with the Israel rallies, before defending not just myself, but all of the "people on the corner" from her condescending remarks. I am re-printing the email here (with the incorrect punctuation and lack of caps), exactly as written.

Next weekend there will be another protest at US 1 and Oakland Park Blvd. I will not be there, as a few of us are driving to Orlando to take part in another "pointless" event. I didn't stab you in the back Joyce; I merely responded to your unfounded comments. If that bothers you, maybe you are the one who needs to grow up.


feel free to attack me on your blog

but you are not as important as you think you are. none of my rantings have been about you. i do a very successful talk show, i am not "leading" anything. whatever i do that people join in is because i believe it has a purpose. i could care less what anyone else thinks about me. when you are standing on principle, personality doesn't matter. and i am berating this masochistic national tea party movement, certainly not my dear friends ed and stacy and danita. i love them and they love me, even when we don't agree, so grow up daria.and don't lecture me about joe kaufman. i have been supporting him and his efforts before you came on the scene. and when joe has a disorganized moment, i don't pretend it went well. this is the real world, not a novel. if honesty offends you, you just may be a liberal. you keep blogging, i'll keep talking and we'll see each other at WEST rallies. just don't come up to me. the one thing i hate is when i try to help someone and they turn around and stab me in the back. -- Stay on the wall !

No comments: